Fluid Bed Processor
- General Details
Fabtech’s Fluid Bed Processors are designed to carry out multiple processes like drying, granulation/agglomeration and coating. This efficient combination model of the dryer, processor and coater in one single machine offers the flexibility of choice while executing each function powerfully. As several ingredients can be mixed, granulated, and dried in the same vessel, the material handling and process times are shorter as compared to other wet granulation processes. In addition to granulation for tabletting, the fluid-bed top spray method produces highly dispersible granules with a characteristic porous structure that enhances wettability. The system allows for easy validation and cleaning and can be integrated with high containment isolation systems while maintaining the safety of the operator at all times.
This system is GMP compliant, easy to handle and clean. 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Techical Specifications
- Fully sealed pneumatically controlled damper with ‘0 – 100%’ positioning for accurate air monitoring and control
- 3 stage filtration – pre-filtration, fine filtration and HEPA filtration
- Spray gun designed for precise control of the coating process and
- Spray nozzle in single/multi nozzle configuration with peristaltic pump for delivering spray medium through the nozzle
- Sampling port to remove sample for testing without interrupting cycle
- Specially designed temperature port to monitor and maintain accurate temperature throughout process cycle
- Inquire Now